What makes wood chippers so valuable and effective?
PRIMARY USAGE: WASTE REDUCTION UNIT
Wood chippers provide an economical solution to clearing and reducing green waste.
- The same labour that loads material onto a truck, could be utilised to feed a chipper.
- A wood chipper works quicker and cleans up your site.
- No morning burning of “green waste” will be necessary.
- Fewer trips to the landfill will be necessary– saving you time and money.
- Chippers reduce the volume of “green waste” by up to 70% and therefore you will save on transport, time and ultimately money.
|Drastically reduce the volume of your green waste into manageable wood chips.|
SECONDARY USAGE: WOOD CHIP PRODUCTION
The wood chips which are produced can be utilized as:
- pressed wood
- bio fuel
Basically it comes down to:
- saving money when removing “green waste” from a site and
- generating an income from the chipped product when you sell it to your market.
This combination will turn your wood chipper into a profitable investment and not only a piece of equipment that costs you money every month.